View Single Post
08-20-2009   #59 (permalink)
SkillzKillz
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

It was a bright and warm summer morning. The birds were chirping and soaring, and ****ing all over the place. With my fortunate luck, it landed right on my ****. I managed to clean it, but I knew my **** would never be the same again. Stupid birds. Anyways I went down to the local river and saw my neighbor. She was so beautiful, she looked like ****. I waved Hello to her and she flashed me her ******. This put me in a ****ing mood. I've always had strong feelings for this girl. She was tossing **** into the river. I joined her and threw some **** skipping across the water.

"How are you?" she says to me.

"I feel like ****," I replied.

"Well in that case why don't you come over to my house and I can fix you some ****."

And so we left for her home, a very large old fashioned house built with elaborate ****. There was a magnificent garden in the front with honeybees busy collecting pollen. One of them flew right by me and I swatted it. This certainly wasn't a bright idea as it viciously charged at me and stung my ****.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

"Oh no! This way! Let me **** you."

She dragged me into the house. My arm was throbbing. I could feel the stinger still stuck in my skin. She brought me to the bathroom, and pulled down my ****.

"It's grown so big! Can you handle the pain?"

As macho as I could be I answered, "I can handle a broken ****, sweetey."

She grabbed my **** and pulled out the stinger with tweezers. I was flourished as soon as I could feel her touch upon my ****.