View Single Post
08-18-2009   #24 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumiko
Same for me. I wanted to /facedesk when I lost to a 80+ sieg with 30-40 melee and 120 AS Space Space. ._.'

It's so depressing to fail so much when I know what I can do and CAN do it...just not with lag.
Lol. I /headdesk when I PvP Lunar and fail against him more than I fail against Lock.

But please try to stay ontopic with the thread. It's about Asuka, not PvP Sieg vs Tia.

Problem I have with Asuka is that her attacks decay extremely fast due to multiple hit, and I have to abuse >>S resets for my skills .-.

@theSinned: Just noticed that part there... 2-3 will not air unless it is at the last 10-15 range. The first 55 range push and the last 15 air and push. I'm assuming everyone knows what range is... cuz it is pretty self explanatory.

Also said IMO for best at 2-3, but yea I'll add that in.

Last edited by Gladiat; 08-18-2009 at 08:42 PM.