View Single Post
08-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
Sanichi
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread
Default Dungeon Fighter Character Simulator

Simulator Link
By DFO Planet - DFO Studio

Design your future characters!
---

Simulator Guide

When first entering the site you will notice 6 links organized desending down from the text "arad avatar simulator".
In order these are : "Slayer" . "Fighter" . "Gunner" . "Mage" . "Priest" . "Female Gunner"

Upon click on one of the links you will end up in this page which pretty much a sea of Japanese text. . . don't panic. This can actually be pretty simple.

The different shades of black and the color full squares with small portions of environment can be used for backgrounds.
The Circles when selected put your character in different poses.

To start off these here are the area of which you need worry about for changing up your character. Note the first 10 words at the bottom and the ones next to your character.
From left to right these are: "Hats" . "Hair" . "Face Decorations" . "Neck Accessories" . "Shirts" . "Pants" . "Belt" . "Skin Color" . "Class"

You will want to use the bottom version of these button because. . .

It comes with helpful pictures! Not like. . .

Sea of Japanese text with numbers to the left.

Now we focus on these most of these are self explanatory.
These go along as: "Avatar reset" . "Random Avatar" . "Save/Load Avatar"(?) . "Search"
I have no idea what the last one is for, but I can pretty much explain how to save an load and the reset button.

The reset button is pretty simple, resets any changes to character, it also allows you to try out sets listed at the bottom.

Pretty much clicking save will save your present character design, loading the character, and clicking save when a save is already there will overwrite it.
You may notice the [sm] next to the save. That represents Slayer.
[ft] means fighter [gn] means gunner. [mg] means mage. [pr] mean Priest and [gg] means Female Gunner. (since the words for that in the f gunner link mean "Gunner Girl")

If you wish to share your simple copy the code and paste in the white square. If you wish to simply post the image press "Print Screen" on
your keyboard and then paste that image (ctrl-v) in Paint or any other program, Save the image and upload it. I myself use gimp.

Anyway that will be all have fun using the simulator!

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 09-15-2010 at 09:03 PM.