View Single Post
08-18-2009   #16 (permalink)
Marisa
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Saw this video just a few minutes ago :P

I was quite impressed by it that I decided to share it with others, and here it is:

If you're watching this, best to just to focus on his Instant Snipe; I know that even if you mastered it well, you don't need to use it every time your weapon 3 is reloaded.

I mean if I was his teammate, I'd probably still be a bit pissed having him constantly knocking enemy down when I'm trying to melee or something -.- (how'd I know he was doing Instant Snipe?!)

...I wonder when I can use Instant Snipe like that with my AR Duel, I can still have problem just with still enemy, yet this guy can even Instant Snipe the moving enemy...oh god Orz

Small note from the guy:

he said that AR Duel is good for Instant Snipe, but it doesn't mean that's the only thing for AR Duel, it doesn't mean that you must use Instant Snipe with it, though...still I wanna try it o_o

Source: link

EDIT: WTF!? I think I just saw Kira being in the video (2nd part, check tab menu, Wing I think?) as well!! @_@ "NuKira" wasn't it...?
I don't recall fighting a AR Duel with that color but yes I did fight him.

Also I didn't know he sniped me like that. I guess I didn't watch my damage. Orz I was low on hp.

Last edited by Marisa; 08-18-2009 at 10:08 AM.