View Single Post
08-17-2009   #201 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Pasted from my PM.

Quote:

Translation (Me is Negi of course, and sorry that his english isn't the best :x):
To: Did you be alone?
To: Enzo with Celestyal? Does he still play?
From:? Yesyes he plays, but he's not strong at all, he doesn't have lk
he just has a lot of Ma
To: Ah XD, He too got dragon set?
To: Can you explain me a thing? If you can, sure
To: Why did he make a mage? i meant...iMakeYouCry wasn't enough? He changed a lot of char
To: I though after got banned with akane he stopped to play

It's just a proof that Cele really talks italian.

Quote:
First of all, when he deleted me the first time from his friendslist.

Then, I saw him by coincidence on my fox some days later, and talked to him.

He's good in promising stuff, but he actually didn't pay it back. So one day, I logged in and saw him talking happily to AoDsilus about making a new char. I kinda got pissed and started fighting with him...

Result?

Like 1 month later, he left our guild. Oh, and suddenly a coon named "CharmingBeast" deleted me off his friendslist. Funny thing about this is, I don't lvl my fox at all, I don't even log her in. Only thing I do on her is Fiesta, like on all of my chars. That's why my friendslist is pretty small too (I can show it to you if you want me too lols). So like, Joeys coon was SUDDENLY gone, not on my FL anymore, but I got no deleting message. All I got was this message here from the Coon named CharmingBeast. xJoey also disappeared out of the rankings, and CharmingBeast suddenly popped up on iono what ranking, he's lvl 19x. Before Joey left the guild, he was 186 or even closer to 190. :/

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 08-18-2009 at 12:15 PM.