View Single Post
08-15-2009   #51 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Ah, thanks." Rayne paced around the room a little, looking at the various weapons about the room. "...You know, I wish I knew how to use a sword. I wonder if I can even hold one properly. Wow, you have all this, and the only thing I remotely can use as a weapon is a book..."

"Wait, that was a lie, I do have his dagger....not like I can use it."

"Oh anyway, can I ask you why did you come to the Raven Academy? I came because I wanted to learn some water magic. I'm not very good at it, I can't even freeze water. I guess that's what happens when you try to teach yourself and not get yourself a proper teacher." She paused for a moment then added, "Heheh..if I were to get attacked I'd be in trouble...splashing water around isn't very useful."

"Urgh. Also a lie. So much for keeping true to my words."