View Single Post
08-15-2009   #49 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionMost Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"U-hmm-" Rayne tried to get their attention before the people went their separate ways. She got caught up with her thoughts. "Hm...the more I think about it, the more this place reeks of dark magic. Those people there..was attacked by someone-no, something. Ugh, and I thought I was gonna get away...

She turned to the other who was still standing there next to her. She bows and apologizes. "I'm sorry, but I'd like to unpack first. We can do more formal introductions later, right? I'm sure I'll see you around." And with that, Rayne picks up her luggages and heads off to her room.
~~~
She slides her key through the lock on the door and it unlocked. She opened the door slowly. When the room came fully into her view:
"What? What is this... a room or a-"
But she quickly brought her attention to the person she noticed inside the room.
"Oh...Oh! Are you my roommate?" She smiled. "You can call me Rayne, it's nice to meet you!"