View Single Post
08-14-2009   #45 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Rayne rode the elevator to the 49th floor. The ride seemed to be forever. "I wonder who my roommate be like." she thought to herself.

At last the digital sign said "49th Floor," the doors opened and Rayne picked up her suitcases. However she quickly puts them aside as soon as she saw a few people crowding by the corner, with a girl on the floor.
"Hey, are you guys okay? What's going on?" She called over. As she got approached the crowd she felt a cold rush of air. "Urrff.." she moaned under her breath. "Great. I'm not even settled in and I'm already feeling this."

[Yay group meeting 8D]