View Single Post
08-13-2009   #21 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Terri poked Rydia's back, leaving Rydia being surprised.

Terri : "What'cha doing?"

Rydia : "...I sensed dark magic from Amanda."

Terri : "Amanda? You mean that snot-nosed girl?"

Rydia : "Careful what you say. Her mom is the school's headmistress." Rydia left past Terri into the school.

Terri : "Where'ya going?"

Rydia : "I'm going to investigate something..." Rydia had planned to go to see the 50th floor. She never knew the headmistress's office on either of the lower floors, and was sure to think she was on the above floors. As long as there is dark magic, something bad would happen.

Rydia went to her room and saw Leda on her laptop. Rydia simply ignored, then Rydia grabbed her Dragon Whisker whip under her bed.

Leda : "Oh, where are you going?"

Rydia : "....I'm.." Rydia couldn't just tell, even all kids are not supposed to go to the 50th floor. "I'm just going to training practice." Rydia left.

She felt so bad lying to Leda, her new room mate. But she just had to investigate, I mean it was just for a little while. When Rydia approached the stairs, she felt eerie mana (life energy).

Something definitely bad is up there...