View Single Post
08-12-2009   #19 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

Rydia : "Well I'm going to the cafeteria for a snack now, bye Leda!"

Rydia rushed out of the room down to an elevator. She went down to the cafeteria floor (Floor 1) and went to the snack bar. Thankfully, all the snacks are free and seemed to have an infinite supply. She grabbed a bag of chips and sat down to eat them.

Rydia exited the cafeteria and went outside, passing the desk lady. Numerous kids were playing outside. Suddenly, Rydia felt a shivering tug on her body.

"D-dark magic...?"

Rydia looked behind her and saw Amanda, the tattle-tale of the school.

Amanda : "What are you doing here?"

Rydia : "Um...just getting some fresh air!" Rydia planted a happy face on herself.

Amanda : "...Well don't do anything suspicious, remember I'll tell my mom if you're doing something bad." Amanda walked away to the fountain of the school to meet with her know-it-all friends.

Rydia : Could the dark energy be from...?

[I stop here for the night, time to sleep ^_^ Remember if I don't come on for at least 15 hrs since this post, then my internet went bad >.> so continue w/o me and control me till I get back.

Oh and, the italicized words are Rydia's thoughts.]