View Single Post
08-04-2008   #5 (permalink)
Sanichi
Benevolent Misfortune
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineGunboundLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Sanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud ofSanichi has much to be proud of
IGN: Sanichi
Class: Scholar
Level: 50
Guild: FrenchBread

LaTale IGN: Sanichi
Nicknames: Sancho ._.
Birthday: July 14
Hobbies: Readingm Writing, Running, Solving logic puzzles, Procrastinating...
Favourites: My favourite snacks are French Toast Sticks, Pizza, and Egg Rolls. My current favirote manga to pass time is Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, 1 week is just too long to read my faviorte manga! My favorite character in that manga is Yako Katsuragi! Heh. She is learning so fast~ My favirote holidays is Thanksgiving.
Dreams: To make an MMO you people will get addicted to...of course I'm too busy to playing mmos think about that XD.
Bio/ Other things about you: Hi~ Apparently I am guild leader hello! I kind of have a habit of reading scary stuff or action... I'm a bit of slightly above average student but...I don't do half of my work so I make b+ to b- with high test scores and classwork. (DOWN WITH HOMEWORK!). I Wish to find the perfect class field for me~
I have to admit...I do best in school at anywthing with competition with others.

--Frenchbread is

Last edited by Sanichi; 12-14-2008 at 07:57 PM.