View Single Post
08-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
HolyAbyssal
.png
Games
World of WarcraftLa TaleLuniaElsword
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

HolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to beholdHolyAbyssal is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to HolyAbyssal Send a message via Skype™ to HolyAbyssal
IGN: HolyAbyssal
Class: indecisive
Guild: We Sit on Staves
Default Micajah's entrance.

Micajah's footsteps echoed heavily against the cold stones of the academy's foyer. It seemed like forever since he set out from his home in the forest, trekking for a couple days, just to come here. " Might as well sign in, " The elf said quietly to himself. " They'd be upset if I didn't. " He walked past the many columns to finally get to the granite reception desk where a lady sat, painting her nails. He snapped his fingers, causing a spark, which startled her. That inadvertently caused her to jerk her head back, which threw her nail polish bottle into the air.

" May I ask you what you are doing here? " She said as politely as she could, right as the bottle hit the ground. The desk lady looks at Micajah's face, determining his heritage and who he was in a glance. " Oh, Sir Adolphus, you are on floor 49, room 487. You will be rooming with a girl, named Rydia. Have a nice stay at the Raven Academy. " She beamed and smiled as he walked past her.

' That was fast... ' He thought to himself as he walked towards the elevator in the center of the foyer. ' I'm in. '

[ Long post is long. ]