View Single Post
08-07-2009   #4429 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ
<3 Kale. That said. Anybody have the info what's needed to obtain the new card skill?
yeah I talked about it, you need 1 of each the arcana cards and 5 harkon shards.

it's the first part of getting the soul seed, meaning you have to do it to get the soul seed. It takes place completely in poppuri dungeon(well if you already have the harkon shards).

you go down into poppuri dungeon and talk to a poppuri in dungeon 2. Then you go talk to fairy nono down in poppuri dungeon(I wrongly said s/he was in mega), and select a test. Then you talk to the rock golem thing from tenter's trial (NPC) who gives you a necklace port (lvl 65). then there's a guard ian (the miniboss from snow hill mine), which results in some Npc talking. You should get a token or 4 (not sure), and then you go and talk to a poppuri in dungeon 3 who seems to ask for 5 harkon shards as they show the diving gear. Then dun-dah-dah you have the card identification skill, go back to the first poppuri to finish it all.

That's the best I got on that as my friend's only translated how to get the actual soul seed and episode 5.