View Single Post
08-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default GamesCampus - Concerto Gate

Concerto Gate - GamesCampus.com

Quote:
Gamescampus' Concerto Gate project has been cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control
Unfortunately, GamesCampus can not comment further on this, but we would like everyone in our community to know that we did everything we could to keep the Concerto Gate dream alive!
We would like to thank everyone who registered and/or played in the beta sessions - we appreciate your time and interest in GamesCampus and Concerto Gate.
The original link to the Concerto Gate page (which I found via Google) just brings you to the selectable game download page and Concerto Gate isn't on it. The announcement was already deleted, too, so you can only view it from Google's cache.

I didn't even get to play this and I'm not even interested in Final Fantasy XIV.