View Single Post
08-06-2009   #4425 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

ok now that I have stopped reading the myshop craziness, and the digimon spam.

to answer some questions, I have no idea what makes guardians go in between forms. I haven't seen much general information on them, it's mostly how to obtain them.

I also don't know if you can have more then 1 guardian, but the talk of it being myshop related must stop NOW! There's nothing myshop adjacent to the guardians, or any signs of it anything in the future. If you wish to whine about myshop, please do it elsewhere.

now for something new, like stuff I have seen come from the card identification system. As of right now I have seen people get compound stones, potions, drills, and disguise kits. They also give "secret cards" which if you collect 1-16 you can build a map, this map takes you to a zone where the red and black 3rd job reaper jester is waiting for you, and makes you do something. after his task he ports you to ecplise, who ports you to Don Danihen and some female NPC that seems dead behind the eyes. you talk to the soulless chick who sends you to a room where you must fight yourself. after killing yourself you go back to the girl that wishes to suck out your soul with her eyes, and she does something freaky to your soul seed (I think she looks at it and causes it to die), and your done.

I'll figure out what it all means once my allergy meds kick in and it doesn't hurt to think, so till then that's what I know.