View Single Post
08-05-2009   #59 (permalink)
Noperative
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea
instead of having individual pages.. wouldnt it be best if something like ammunition .. just had the information boxes listed below and a flag link from the top list leading to the section of the page? .. kinda like html coding. I just feel its one too many pages involved for just a single thing. Unless you have something in the works.. but just saying... It will get confusing to be going through tons of pages to find what you are looking for only to back track out and redo it again n again.
Well I've tried to make dropdown menus, but the wiki doesn't support it.
As for your idea, we could probably test it out and see if it works well or not. I'm a bit busy at the moment so it'll have to be postponed though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo
hmmm Probably on the main pages of each types of equipment you can make a template of a table with the requirements, stats, level so people can easily compare (or find the corresponding equipments for their race/job/level/requirements) the equipments and if you want further detail (like how to obtain, synthesis, quest etc) you would have to click the name to go to the individual page?
This has also been noted and will be added to the templates later.