View Single Post
08-04-2009   #48 (permalink)
Noperative
【Sun Knight】
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineEmil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseRagnarok Online
Awards Event WinnerMr. ggFTWMoM AwardSotW Junior

Noperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant futureNoperative has a brilliant future

Orz
Apparently I'm still stuck at 31 edits V:

[UPDATE]

Basic organization of the Monster and Item sections have been completed. Appropriate pages have been changed into Category pages so you can now categorize items and monsters properly. Navigational tables have been added onto most of the pages, excluding individual monster and item pages.

Current Agenda:

[50%] Refine current work on the monster and item pages, making it more efficient and accurate.
•This will include small touches such as renaming pages, adding some more links to the navigation and maybe a few new categories if needed.
•Includes categorization of individual monster and item pages, this is very time consuming so I have yet to get to it.

[25%] Changing the navigation interface to look and work better.
•Currently ideas are adding more direct links (ex: If you were to go to search for Earth Type monsters, you would be unable to directly link back to Monsters in general.)
•Linking to other sections
•Pictures and better color scheme.

[0%] Applying the same organization to the Quest, NPC and Map sections.
•Since these are mostly/completely empty it'll be easier than the monster/item sections

[0%] Adding Pet and Synthesis templates.
•I'll get to this eventually but for now I'm leaving it alone.

[10%] Collecting feedback and suggestions
•It takes like, 5 minutes to skim the wiki, people D:

[10%] Gathering as much relevant data as possible
•Currently, I only have myself and Sambo working on this.

Last edited by Noperative; 08-04-2009 at 02:24 PM.