View Single Post
08-03-2009   #52 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

I have never touched FFXI, but it seems FFXIV got some stuff to try it out, like they said about the "growth"...so there's no EXP system or whatever, you grow by doing whatever you're doing huh?

And I guess they want to step out of the box where the mmorpg now almost all have players decided their "job" when they created the character, now from the video it I almost they're saying that depend on your "growth" and weapon you use, you can be a different "job" at anytime you wished (like change weapon from sword to bow, your job change from warroir to bowman maybe? that sort of thing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
Bleh, another FFXI, unless they remove that silly menu-based fighting Im not touching it.
And it most likely going to be P2P.
It would seem too good to be F2P :S
Well, the game's not gonna be released soon, so gonna save money for this (they even got english version this time XD)