Aria
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleTrickster OnlinePangyaROHAN: Blood Feud
Awards MoM Award

Aria has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yume
I probably shouldn't be posting in here considering how I don't like SNSD, but this is a discussion thread, so, yay, monster Yume attacks.

I don't mind their music; most of it is really catchy, but some of the members are really rude and disrespectful. I agree with Kuda in her post before about a lot of it could be made up by anti's, but there is a lot of proof that SNSD members are *****es. A few months ago, my cousins showed me the Dream Concert or whatever where people turned off their lights when SNSD came on, but I didn't find out until later why they did so. I went to a site where a lot of the problems were described with proof (mainly youtube videos - though a lot of them were taken down) and some of what I saw was really rude.

/spreads hate
no jk

but they do have catchy music and pretty hot members in there, although *****y
it's hard for me to listen to and like them knowing how disrespectful and rude some are =(

Edit: I'm glad I looked in this thread. *watches Suju sing and dance to Gee*
I'd have to agree, its sad to see SNSD being marketed as representing young girls of their generation in Korea when I dont think their manners are even up to scratch. Obviously Ive seen some people on the internet take the stance that its no big deal and they were just teasing/joking when they made fun of people, but bearing in mind that respect and politeness is a huge deal in Korea, I think the argument stands. Catchy music and all, but I see no reason why anyone would want to idolize them x_x They probably can sing to some degree - I havent listened to them sing individually so its hard to even gauge their vocal talent.. overall I like their songs but their dance moves arent anything great. BoA, Yuna Ito, etc there are better performers out there .-.