View Single Post
07-28-2009   #32 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliirae
Because I can only read and speak english?

If I have the choice between an english version, a korean version, a japanese version, a brazillian version, a taiwan version, I'm picking english. Why? Because I can understand it.

That and I haven't found any GC private servers anywhere. And even if I did, a game like GC wouldn't be fun with only 20 or so people ever on.
The only pservers you will find for GC at the moment are season 1, which you will not find in english unless the person hosting it is hardcore about it and translating from one language to english. Reason being, something about leaking info in order to view files or something. (the only thing i read about this was about a br season 1 server's rumored transition to season 2 in which that was the hoster's explanation via babelfail)

Granted, i've found one that seems pretty popular, but i believe discussion of such is prohibited from these forums