View Single Post
07-28-2009   #30 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Question to all the returners...

To anyone who has or have had a serious beef with Failtreev in the past, why would you come back to THIS version of the game rather than try to go to KGC, BGC, TWGC or hell, even a private serv0r?

I'm finding it difficult to comprehend coming back to a company that's screwed you over before and going PRZ MR NTREEV MAY I HAS SUM MOAR FEIL?!... I dun geddit.

On a personal note, i'm still playing the game but i'll never, EVER touch anything even remotely related to Failtreev USA ever again (i have no problem with Ntreev Korea).
I'm back on NAGC GCBR and a GCBR S1 pserver. I understand your point when you say why not just go to another, but when you do not speak the language it takes away from some of the fun. There's nothing more annoying than someone leaving your pvp room because you cannot answer a question asked in portugese