View Single Post
07-28-2009   #29 (permalink)
Amanda
Italian Lesbian Lolicon
Games
Metal Assault

Amanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really niceAmanda is just really nice
IGN: Lucchinii
Class: Loli;Swordsmith
Level: 12;2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirakani
Question to all the returners...

To anyone who has or have had a serious beef with Failtreev in the past, why would you come back to THIS version of the game rather than try to go to KGC, BGC, TWGC or hell, even a private serv0r?

I'm finding it difficult to comprehend coming back to a company that's screwed you over before and going PRZ MR NTREEV MAY I HAS SUM MOAR FEIL?!... I dun geddit.

On a personal note, i'm still playing the game but i'll never, EVER touch anything even remotely related to Failtreev USA ever again (i have no problem with Ntreev Korea).
Main reason I wanna go back there is because of my friends, the cash my friends wasted on me, and the stuff I have.
Although I'm not really going to bother sending them an e-mail or anything to try to get my account back. I'm sure as hell not going to start over either.

I kinda play the BGC version though.
Would play a pserver if I knew of any that had most or all jobs out with a decent population.