View Single Post
07-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Personally, the best quest to reset for exp as well as daily pocket change is the Knud one (Los Saqqaq). A run of this takes me approximately 50-60min if i go nonstop and don't stop halfway to talk to someone. Reward in money is approximately about 15m gold all up from rewards AND drops. This pays for my daily jackpot licence. Experience earnt is approx 3-4m from quest rewards, and around 5m from the actual acts of killing.

Outpay costs is very low, the reset itself is approx 600-700k, and you have to buy 500 thick animal bones. There's also one quest craft which is pretty cheap. Low costs, decently high return and reward... yeah, this quest is my once-a-day reset. It's a lot less overall EFFORT compared to the Constantinople Quad-Quest Reset method. The Quad reset gives OVERALL more exp, but the Knud one is more TIME EFFECTIVE as to exp/gold per minute of time.

Good for those of us with little time!

Last edited by Shirakani; 07-22-2009 at 05:57 PM.