Originally posted by Miyuki:
To prevent the hotlinking trap accidents from happening again, I'm suggesting that all members, it's best to link the images via your own image album, or at least some other images hosting services, instead of direct hot linking.
- Note:- Certain website owners hates others to hotlinking his/her images from his/her site, due to usages of bandwidth [lol, bandwidth stealer[?]].
So, how do I post images here then???
I recommend these few free image hosting, to you guys to link your images to.
Should be enough.
- First, register an account @ photobuclet.
- Once you got your album, just use the "Web URL" to direct save the images to your pb.
- Or, use "Choose File [My Computer] to upload your images to your album in pb.
- Then, just copy the "IMG Code" and paste it here.
- Just use the upload function
- Copy the link and paste it here.
It's recommended that you guys should use the "Preview Post" button to preview your images/posts first before clicking on "Submit" button.
All your co-operations are greatly appreciated. Just PM me if you still have problems!