Currently the Marketing division is accepting applications! We have 3
positions available, so it would be wise to apply sooner rather than later.
The Marketing division is responsible for "Getting the word out" meaning:
- organizing cross-community events
- preparing media/press releases
- ad campaigns
- more miscellaneous media-related work
We're looking for specific qualities in an individual applying to the Marketing division. We need people who are outgoing and likeable. Obvious (but not required
) things that would raise your chances would be if you had prior experience, friends who were leadership in other communities, and generally anything else that you feel qualifies you above all others for the positions available.
Here is a sample application questionnaire thing. I would recommend you at least cover all the bases listed here in your application, although more is always a plus. DETAILS ARE GOOD.
- Tell me about you. Name/age (not required)? What do you like to do for fun? What movies are you into? Tell me interests and stuff.
- How active would you say you are here at MMOG? Where do you like to post the most?
- Why do you want this position?
- Why do you feel that you're the best person for this job?
- Define yourself. What type of personality do you have? How would your friend's define you? Personality makes a world of difference in this position.
- List some qualifications/prior experience, if applicable. (optional)
When you feel you have suitably filled out the application, PM it to me.
Upon being accepted, you will receive a number of things, including:
- a teal name
- access to certain staff-only areas, etc.
just be benefits in it for you, if you do a good job. ;D
To find out more about the "perks" you'll just have to make the best application you can and rise above the rest. Remember, marketing is a big deal. You can be a part of the big deal. Apply today!