View Single Post
08-02-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default Kirameki Revival and Official Welcome~

With the Closed Beta release of LaTale, Kirameki has spawned new life! For those that know us, we were (in)famous in Trickster Online becoming one of the most powerful and active guilds at our peak. Prior to that, Leara ran the guild in Ragnarok Online, and Kirameki has survived the interim at Mabinogi - again with Leara at the helm.

To all Trickster Online Kirameki members, welcome back! This place is long overdue creation since the downfall of MT.

To all new LaTale members, welcome! Kirameki is now accepting applications for the LaTale branch, which I've just received permission from Leara to open and lead. Let's rock another MMO's world!

For those interested in applying, you can check our application procedures. Please check out the guild policy first. It's long, yes, but it was what gave us the framework for our respect and success in Trickster!

I know the policy and recruitment procedures are a bit dated - I'll work on them in the next day or so

We have an official Kirameki site in development, but this will serve as a hub to MyMMO members for us. Again, I bid you all welcome!

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.