View Single Post
07-15-2009   #4222 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeLoco
i just started trickster 2weeks n i spend about $40
but havent try GACHA yet...
i have almsot... NO LUCK (stat on american stuff--> low)
anyway i hope they have some good new items =D
Did you spend $40 only on the American Boxes? o__o
If you did, you do know that you can temper those gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
no it's not, the sprint is a bonus if you get the 4G card.

and this is a special gacha field it's only on jTO as they just released the raccoon box and thought it would be tacky to have two character boxes in myshop.

yes eTO could do this. There's alot of myshop things eTO COULD do, but no one here will ever know what they are till it happens.
Interesting. If it's going to be "Obtain a 4g card to get the sprint," ntreev might lower the rate of getting the rare items to make people spend more money.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog