View Single Post
07-08-2009   #60 (permalink)
thePROMISE
/gg FTW! Lurker

thePROMISE has a spectacular aura aboutthePROMISE has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to thePROMISE Send a message via MSN to thePROMISE Send a message via Yahoo to thePROMISE
IGN: theHURRICANE
Class: Wind Wizard lt_mage
Level: 2x
Guild: FrenchBread

Might be a little early, but what the hell.

LaTale IGN(s): theVALOUR (Main: Sword Knight>Templar), theKICKS (Alt: Knuckle Knight>Guardian)... I like knights. Can you tell?
Nicknames: Irving, Ike, Scotty, John (Listed in order of the ones I like)
Birthday: January 6th, 1989
Messenger: MSN: for.miles@gmail.com
AIM: Libertinous Soul
YIM: boywithabrokensmile
Hobbies: Guitar, music, roleplaying games, drawing, writing, random walks/bike rides. Reading?
Timezone/Place:Anchorage, AK - AKST (GMT -9)
Likes: Talking, playing games, music, being weird, hanging out with people, DRINKING WOO, having people over, people in general.
Dislikes: Awkward silences, jerks, *******s, people who think too much of themselves, most drugs (have fun doing that by yourself, kay?), bigots.
Dreams/ Future Goals: I am currently aiming for a BA in Theatre. After that, going for a MAT (Master of Arts and Teaching) so I can TEACH Theatre in highschool. See also: English minor, to teach English as well.
Bio/ Other things about you: I am a total weirdo. I can say, without a doubt, that I am. I've played too many MMORPGs in my time, and as a result can get a little too... into... some of them. I take music really seriously, and it's one of the things in my life that is a constant. (That and Theatre). People cannot impress me - things they do can, but generally a bad person can do impressive things and a good person can do un-impressive things, so it's not really fair to judge a person by their actions all the time like that. I say what I mean when I want to say it, so sometimes I can come off as rude. I also have word vomit a lot (like right now), so sometimes I say things I don't really mean to say. I don't believe in taking things back or apologizing for things I say, because I think before I speak.

The end!