Thread: One Rough Month
View Single Post
07-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Shoo
Scythe <3
Games
ElswordGrand Chase

Shoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to allShoo is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Shoo Send a message via MSN to Shoo
IGN: Shoo
Class: Everyone :O
Level: Aiming for 60+ ea
Guild: ggFTW

well, i told you countless times. i gave you so many hints as to why i was so mad at you. I even told you on GC. If i must repeat myself, it would have to be because of the way you have been acting at my house. when i disrespected you at your house, i was scolded and never did it again. We come back here, and you start being mean to everyone. You don't apologize or anything. You have to realize that there ARE other people in this house, and you do things to get on our nerves. All i really expected of you was a simple, "I'm sorry." but you couldn't even say it. Whatever, i guess i could live; just use this for future references. Learn from this mistake and start apologizing, it would make a lot of peoples' lives much easier.

P.S. Who is this "Gary" person!?

P.S.S I just noticed the "bi" thing at the end.Congrats! i knew it from the beginning, and just needed you to admit it. Don't worry this will be our little secret from the church. Who knows, you may not be alone. Ponder at that -.-