View Single Post
06-22-2009   #240 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger
Xfire: ManabiLT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmelfina
Drops: I haven't gotten an Urn/Boss drops in a while... even if I wasted money for Kazno's Stones, I still wouldn't be able to get items Like Mining Skill Lv 2...

Crafting rare items (Selki Polar Dagger): Ok, so someone works uber hard just to get the Soul Urn (2x), and has a low % in getting the Kit, and now has to face a low % of creating the Weapon itself... not cool if all the work placed goes for naught.
Even with Kazno stones those types of drops are pretty darn rare. They're meant to be, and it can be frustrating definitely. I just don't worry about it and if I get one, great, if not, I'll live.

On crafting rare items, the idea is to use the normal stuff to level up your crafting level until you get to max success on the rare ones. Same for the kits/jellies, the refiners/alchemists should level up their crafting before trying them. That way you have less chance of losing the rare stuff. Although it is kinda annoying you can never quite get 100% on most rare armor/weapons/accessories.