View Single Post
07-31-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default MMOG Apparel Contest

MyMMOGames Apparel Contest
August 1, 2008 - August 15, 2008

MyMMOGames.net will begin selling apparel to help offset some of the server costs. Our goal with this is to design something people would actually want to wear. We're going to start with T-shirts and may move on to other things depending upon how well this works.

Submissions will be voted on from August 16th to August 22nd. The staff will have final say on all submissions - if nothing of quality is submitted we'll design something among the staff.

I can't really set criteria for this because everyone's idea of what a good shirt design is will be different. I want two images per submission - one for the front breast pocket area (or possibly centered on the chest) and one for the back. Please submit your design in 72 dpi for the voting process, but have a 300 dpi version available for print if you win.

The submissions must have the full URL of the site either on the front or back, the logo, and the mascot. If you need custom mascot poses please let us know and we can get with Kohane for those.

The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM on Friday, August 15th. The winner will have their art featured on the first round of MyMMO apparel (subjct to staff approval) and will receive a free shirt when they are printed. The front logo will also be used for the staff polos, with the word "staff" or <position title> and your forum name added. These will be good if we ever start getting booths or something at anime or game cons.

It's really hard to set criteria for this, so if you need any clarification on what we're asking, please ask.

Just keep this in mind when designing: "would I wear this in public?"
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]