View Single Post
06-21-2009   #41 (permalink)
1stsim144
I set fire to the rain
Games
Dragon NestLuniaValkyrie SkyDungeon Fighter Online

1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold1stsim144 is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Erliana
Class: Spirit Dancer lt_blader
Level: 70
Guild: Excallibur

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSinned
i just changed the whole thing because i couldnt unzip it

edit - ok so i tried to do this again because i messed up my sound folder. somethings wrong with my instructions but i somehow got it to work last time ~.~

more edit- okay, chances are you need another .SBF to get it working too, dunno which

more more edit- i give up, i'll wait till IJJI transfer it over, if one things working, another thing isn't, too much effort x-x
LMAO
I agree with you on this one ~_~

I aint want to have fatals again.

EDIT:

Okay, so I have a friend who is kindly enough to lend me his Ktest account. Instead of going -zOMG KALI/ASUKA/FREE STUFF- mode, I copied all the .sbf files AND I edited the ijji-Lunia Stage.zip files.. (replaces the files with the one from Ktest)
And I manage to get the new voices to works!

To make things easy for you guys I uploaded the edited files for you guys to download. (I tested it, it works perfectly fine ; on side note Yuki sounds so old ;_

EDIT #2: Since there's so many reports of graphics glitch.. I replaced back Ryan's files with the old one. Also updated the Stage.zip. Please re-download. :I

Mediafire <3

Just replace the files in:

\Lunia\UI2
\Lunia\Sounds

Last edited by 1stsim144; 07-01-2009 at 09:57 AM.