View Single Post
07-30-2008   #1 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki
Default A Story by NoeJeko

Let me tell you all a little story:

When I entered the military and arrived at my first base, I knew nothing about anything. I was told to call the base hospital one day and book an appointment for my first physical exam. I didn't know the phone number, so I asked my supervisor for the number.

He gave me a phone number and I called it.

When the line connected, it wasn't the base hospital - it was the base commander. The general was highly pissed that an airman had called his personal line, and I got my ass chewed out for a good 15 minutes.

I never said a word to my supervisor, for I had learned the lesson he intended to teach me with his harsh, but effective method:

"Don't ever waste someone's time by asking them to help you when you have not first attempted to help yourself."

/story

Please, try to search for your questions first. We have a plethora of information here that can probably answer your question before you even ask it.

vBulletin FAQ - USe this for any questions about the functionality of the forum.

Questions/Feedback Forum - For questions not answered in the FAQ, but may have been answered by the staff already.

Forum Bugs - for open, known bugs with the forums.

Technical Issues - for tech help on specific games or just your computer in general.

... plus every major game section has its own Q&A section and other help sections. People are much more likely to help you if you have first attempted to help yourself.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Last edited by NoeJeko; 07-30-2008 at 11:08 PM.