View Single Post
06-20-2009   #232 (permalink)
Manabi
Needs more cute stuff
Games
La TalePangyaCabal Online
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardTwitter Fan

Manabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant futureManabi has a brilliant future
IGN: Manabi/Joxina/Fatechan
Class: RW/Blader/Bard lt_treasurehunter
Level: 175/107/111
Guild: ShiningRay / AnimeBlogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeAbortions
- When I make a nice Mine-Sprigganless zone in Forest Mine Lvl. 7 where they are all the platforms on the left side and I can mine in peace and someone comes in and kills them to mine on their own not realizing that it would just be easier if we shared all the rocks on the right side and invariably all the spriggans and rocks end up on the bottom level and the other guy ****s off to a different channel and I'm stuck trying to get back to where I was before and lose a half hour of time and money because of their dumb asses.
It's not just on the Spriggan maps, I've had the same complaints about the bats and minotaur maps. At least it's easier to get the bats lured down to the bottom and to get the minotaurs to all spawn on the upper two levels, but it's still bloody annoying. People don't even look to see if someone's mining before they start killing the mobs. If people would just check first, then cc to find a clear channel (we miners have to do that) it would cut down on a LOT of frustration for a lot of people.

But the ones that really annoy me are the ones that just run through and kill everything, screw up the spawns and leave immediately. It's like they're trying to cause miners grief. At least if someone's staying around killing them regularly you know they need ores.