View Single Post
06-19-2009   #1 (permalink)
Donges
Mega
Games
LuniaVindictusS4 LeagueDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Donges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond reputeDonges has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Dezel
Class: Support lt_mage
Level: 30
Guild: Prisma
Default Team Help please T-T

Ok I've finally beaten the elite 4 and gotten the national pokedex. Now I'm gonna work on a team that I can use on the pokemon battle revolution wifi thing.

Only problem is...I only have a team of 3 pokemon ._.

I currently have:
lvl 60 Gardevoir
lvl 57 Luxray
lvl 39 Staryu (trying to get Starmie)

I use to have:
Infernape
Jynx
Garados

but they died A LOT (maybe not infernape, but jynx and garados definately)

I've been thinking maybe Lucario/Ampharos/Slowking/Leafeon/Glaceon/maybe leveling jynx?/ and maybe getting a dragon pokemon (dragonite/garchomp/salamence/flygon)

I want 3 pokemon that would help balance my team out (type wise) so that they don't all die from the same type of attacks, plus they'll be able to take down other types as well.

(NO LEGENDARY RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE, I do not like to use them in battles)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Now that I think of it I could also get the PBR exclusive Electivire/Magmortar since I haven't transferred them to a game yet.

Last edited by Donges; 06-19-2009 at 03:38 PM.