View Single Post
06-17-2009   #4 (permalink)
NoeJeko
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dib
Hmmm, i was wondering when you would speak up about this. Oh well, i guess it's for the best. Now that i think about it, we don't want ntreev to be putting the blame on MMOG for telling it's members to do these acts.
We wanted to take the time to collaborate on this and determine the best way to move forward before taking a stance. Naturally, our stance will always be against illegal activity but the issue in question was only illegal if executed for a particular reason. If a legitimate reason exists it's not illegal. We try to keep discussion as open as we can here but we want to ensure that our community is protected.

@Crypt: An ugly fact of this industry - it isn't just with Ntreev. I have contact with many publishers and chargebacks are extremely common for any and all reasons within the microtransaction MMO industry - very few of them legitimate. Even here on MMOG we've had issues of stolen credit cards and members charging back to "get us back" for infractions. Because it would cost us far more to investigate and press charges against the latter than the $5 we lose in the chargeback, we choose to simply block the offender and press forward.

[Forum Rules][NoeJeko's Blog][Guide Guide][TO Training Guide]
k0n: Explaining anything to ignorant people is the same as trying to teach a turtle to sing. At some point, it's just hopeless.