View Single Post
06-17-2009   #7 (permalink)
Sidero
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute

We would like to congratulate the users who voted and gave their feedback so far. We are sure that this build a better and more practical TO Wiki.

TimerRabbit, the answers in bold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimerRabbit
I like it, but there are a few things I am stuck at...

1. How can I find the list of quests are at availabe at each town? (Lets just say the Keyquests for Relics.) I have to search for the quests that are available for Phantom School. Not easy. D:

There are 3 ways:

A. In Section "Quests, Monsters, NPCs and Maps of Caballa Island" you can click "[show]" in each region that a menu will appear. Click "Quests". On top of the page appears a list of quests in that region.
Note: We are still updating all the pages of the regions and only some have this table. Soon we have all.

B. In the main menu (horizontal bar after "Current") you can click on "Quests". You'll find a list of all the quests.

C. There is a small table (one line) called "Top Links." In this you can click "Quests by Level" or "Quests". A list of quests appears.

2. I want to chase down the boss moster's page, just to find a link for that Blood Sudoku. xD

We'll create a link for each region menu (after you click [show]) for the area Boss.

3. Wheres the nice table for all mature compounds/refines? Those guides save my butt when hunting down comp items.

You will find below the "Items" table in the "Info". There are already links to "Refinement", "Compound" (Maturing Compound) and "Pet Reinforce".

Maybe if you can change the whole page to make easier for important things to find.

If that did not work well, I prefer the old layout, like the poll answer said. :\
Again we appreciate the comments of all.