View Single Post
06-11-2009   #210 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Swordstrikes, so riveting to watch... Too bad I'm going to have to rip the first song from the video since people can't make movies right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritech
..That still looks like lag to me, hitting things when there not actually there,if there was a video of the person recording be the actual person who's doing it, not recording someone else do it, I might change opinion.
Well theres this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum
Yes, as Metty says, this is a server issue. The other player is just charging normally.
And the fact that I've seen people who have never played before that lag horribly do it constantly and then not do it when they aren't lagging. And the fact there hasn't been a video of the person actually doing it from their PoV to prove otherwise.

Last edited by Metty; 06-11-2009 at 12:06 PM.