06-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Unlocked Files

These are no longer updated, if you require the password to unlock files, simply submit me a PM, and I will provide it.

---
Important Note: While most material is unlocked you should be warned that any files that are still password protected should not be tampered with.
Locked files which are tampered with could cause fatal errors and client instability. Which is why they are remaining locked.

C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Lunia\UI2\imagesets.zip - Core image files, containing the entire user interface

C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Lunia\Animation\player.zip - Core player mesh files, containing the mesh files for clothing.

C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Lunia\Display\Textures\itemicon.zi p - Core icon images, contains every icon used in the game.

C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Lunia\Display\Textures\skillicon.z ip - Skill image icons

C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Lunia\Locales\English.zip
- Core Text file, contains all text used in game.

Optional-
If you want to have the latest stuff, you will need the latest files.
These are the ktest files, containing the latest clothing and skill effects.

mapping folder
ktest Player.zip

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 02-03-2010 at 04:34 PM.