06-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Mischief!
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Admin AwardMoM AwardPervert Award

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208
Default Making Lunia Your Own (Editing Guide)

Before I start with the guide on editing skills, be sure to read these important notes before doing anything!

Damaging your client: As with all client editing, you always face a risk of accidentally damaging files.
Take note that I am not responsible for any damage done to your client or system in the event something goes wrong, but I will try and help you through it if possible.

Reputation: I put a lot of time and effort into making this guide, so please share your thanks by giving me some reputation. If you don't know how, then you may check my reputation guide here.

Plagiarism: Please do not take this guide and take it as your own. If you must share it with others, then be sure to credit myself along with a link to this page as a source.

Exploits: This guide is only for passive edits meant to give the game more eye candy for the player, and is not intended to exploit, provide unfair advantages, or hack into critical files. If that is your intent then there is no point for you to read on.

Lagging:In the case that an edit is not properly done, it is possible you will notice an increase in lag when the edit is on screen. You may simply redit it or return it to normal to fix the problem.

Registration: All images are hidden unless you have a registered account on the forum, this is due to a limitation I can't change.

If you comply with the above statements, then let us begin!
--------------

This Guide has been released AS IS, due to my overwhelming schedule from now till late summer, I doubt I will have time to complete it. Make due with what you have, I apologize I was unable to complete it as I had hoped.
Do note that support will be limited, I simply do not have the time to answer every question that comes up.

Choose the Part of the guide you wish to read, or just scroll down to read it all.

Getting Started-

Beginner Guides-

Enthusiast Guides-

Misc-
  • Table of Files/Codes - Contains the texture files names and what they contain.
  • FAQ - Questions that are frequently asked and answered, along with Credits of people who helped fix up the guide.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!

Last edited by Light; 11-19-2009 at 04:11 PM.