View Single Post
06-10-2009   #45 (permalink)
Vindicta™
Which hat should I wear?
Games
RunescapeMapleStoryPangyaTrickster Online

Vindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to beholdVindicta™ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
Oh. Haha. I wasn't checking thoroughly. I only looked at the most recent posts on the 2nd page. Things posted in the last 2 days.

I see the transcript now. Vindicta's post from 6 days ago.

Edit: That guy in the video that he posted misled the people. He specifically said that the PS3 will be the only console you can play it on. Maybe he wasn't considering the PC as a console. Or he didn't think the Square Enix guys are still considering other systems to release it on.
For starters, PC isn't classified as a console.

Jack (the "guy in the video") did say that the PS3 was the only console you can play on. True, but since such news was the latest then, we can't say he misled the audience. PC was confirmed only after the Sony conference by SQEX.

However, SQEX too did mention that Microsoft platforms were currently being looked into. The possibility of having it on the Xbox is open.