Thread: Hello Hello
View Single Post
06-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Azusa
Always be myself
Awards Event Winner

Azusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to allAzusa is a name known to all
IGN: I dunno, lol
Class: I dunno, lol
Level: I dunno, lol
Guild: ShiningRay
Default Hello Hello

I just recently came back to LaTale after being away for nearly a year, those who were with me at the beginning know me by the name "Azusa".

I've been looking to get back into the game, and was contemplating my available options for a while when a friend piped up and said she didn't play anymore, so I'm taking care of her account now.

I'm a 105 Crossbow Treasure Hunter, looking for active people who are around my level (grinding partners?), below my level (Bards?) and above my level (I dunno, am I worthy?!) as I really just hate soloing and get disheartened very quickly if there is nobody around to talk to and play with.

My IGN is yaeka, I'm on from 16:00 (4 PM) till as late as 00:00 (12 AM) EST from Tues-Fri, Sat-Mon is uncertain but I'll be on very very often.

If you're interested, please whisper me in-game and let me know you're from MOG so I don't ignore you thinking you're one of those random people asking me if I'd like to bend over for them.

Thanks, hope to see you all in-game~

EDIT: Oh yeah, don't be afraid to drop me a line even if you're not someone I could party with, I'm always happy to have nice people to chat with while playing~

yaeka | 155 | Dagger Treasure Hunter | Little Templar
IchigoParfait | 145 | Power Blader | Valkyrie Schoolgirl

Last edited by Azusa; 06-08-2009 at 06:14 PM.