Thread: Cat Guide
View Single Post
06-08-2009   #7 (permalink)
Drakii
Willkommen im Märchenland
Games
Trickster OnlineBusiness Tycoon OnlineMetal Assault
Awards Facebook Fan

Drakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond reputeDrakii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Drakii Send a message via MSN to Drakii
IGN: Drakii
Class: DP Diva! to_primadonna
Level: 380
Guild: Syndicate°

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirae
I never realized this until now. I'm surprised you would put Low MD in cons when we shouldn't be focusing on MD. The more MD you get, the less damage you reflect back with Mana Reflector. The highest a charm should get would probably be 1.5k MD with just their AP, HP, or HV gears.
Actually, the usefulness of MD depends on the style you want to grind. If you are willing to recast MR every 45 seconds, sure, go with as little MD as possible. I must admit, I'm too lazy for that. That's why I stack enough MD to block as much magic damage as possible.
Also, in my opinion, the reflected damage isn't worth the immense waste of mana.

Die Wahrheit ist so schlicht und schön: Es kann nur in eine Richtung gehen. Es gibt nur einen Weg zu dir, er führt tiefer hinab!