Thread: Cat Guide
View Single Post
06-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Hm...looks like double post but since no one else posted, I had to do a new post so you can see what other advice I gave you.

I actually have some more improvements.

Under the Trickster Class, you should try to format it so that the images and word are together [ for instance, the dragon image is on a different line when it could be on the same line as the word "Dragon" ]

Take It (Must have Magic Meltdown and Mag. Def. Breaker, super good skill if you want any magical spell on you)
I think you mean "don't want any magical spells on you."

Under the Pure AP Cat 4114 section.
• This Cat can kill easier bunnies at PvP or GvG.
Not true.
In gvg, there is a HV nerf so you get hit every time. You don't have time to run up to the bunny and melee it to break the guard. You probably would be dead by the time you break guard.
In pvp, the HV nerf is gone in a way. If you are pure AP with low HV, you will get hit pretty easily. Even people with 85x+ HV can get 80% of the time.

Now you must go in Primadonna NOT Diva, this build is just for Primadonnas you Diva reader don’t take it you must take Pure HV, Pure HP or 2Pts HP-HV!(Remember this guide is more oriented in Primadonnas).
If you went Diva you are going to be in a non beneficial build.

Not true.
Divas can take the pure AP path as well. The reason is because VK is powered by both AP and HV, but more on the HV side. One Pair and Card Strike is powered by both AP and HV, but more on the AP side.

Under any section about MD
I never realized this until now. I'm surprised you would put Low MD in cons when we shouldn't be focusing on MD. The more MD you get, the less damage you reflect back with Mana Reflector. The highest a charm should get would probably be 1.5k MD with just their AP, HP, or HV gears. [ This is for pvp / gvg only ]

Under the Pure HV Cat 4114 section.
• If you choose Power Blow it is going to be very low this doesn’t counts in the 2 Hit Combo Power Blow
I'm a little confused by what you mean by this.
If you mean learning Power Blow doesn't effect 2 Hit Combo, you are wrong. Mastering Power Blow will increase your first damage for 2 hit combo and we all know the more damage, the better.

Under the Hybrid AP-HV section.
• Tie battles with bunnies, because bunnies have full AP and kind of HV but you dodge 50% than then and kill 25% less than them so this makes the tie
What you've done is compare the bunny and kitty naked. Stats itself have nothing to do with who will win or not. It's based off gears and how well you know how to play that character.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 06-08-2009 at 10:21 AM.