Thread: Cat Guide
View Single Post
06-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

First thing I would do is shrink the images. They are way too large. You also need to fix your grammar. For example, "Controversy if Taking It Or Not I recommend you to Take It..." You capitalize so many things when it shouldn't be.

You should also put the class symbols in front of the type, like this:

Power: They specialize in the attack, precision and fastness of your attacks. There are 2 charismatic characters you can choose: Bunny or Buffalo
They have these skills AP (Attack Power) AC (Accuracy) and DX (Dexterity, Attack Delay or Speed of Attacks)

I'm surprised you even gave the optional idea of learning Final Blow. That skill is a total fail and a waste of TM points.

a) Pure AP Cat 4114
• This Cat cans supper Bunnies by everything. [ makes no sense ]

Skills (Are the same as a Pure AP or Pure HV Cat, just for Primadonnas if you are Diva change Primadonna skills too your 2job raccoon skills of your preference)
• Power Blow
• Dodge Master
• Shield All
• Sturdy Shield
• Physical Training
• Volley Kick
• Team Bolster
• Siren Song
• Sumo Suit
• Mana Reflector
----------------------
• Skunk Pouch
• Evolution
• Sharp Scream
• Fatal Wound
• Beast Claw
• Magic Meltdown
• Mag Def Breaker
• Entrancing Wink
• Ragging Nail

If you want next of this:
• Final Blow
• Deadly Funk

Try to do this build in the same order
This order to learn skills is not going to help you learn helpful skills for grinding. Everything before the ------- is important and anything after that it doesn't matter what you learn first. It's based on preference. Don't even learn Final Blow.

Pure AP cats that are going to be Primadonnas are the 1st ones in the list of the best cat. You are going to be better than a Champion or Duelist Bunny so take this and you are going to be the best cat! (People say Pure 3jobs are better than Hybrid 3jobs)
That's not true. Who ever said a Prima will always be better than a Champion or Duelist? Who also said Pures are always better than Hybrids? People are the best by how they play their character, not just by the class.

b) Pure HV Cat
Pure HV cats that are going to be Primadonnas are the 3rd ones in the list of the best cat. You are going to be hated by everyone in PvP because of your super HV!!! And if you want to kill bunnies there’s no problem because of your dodge but if it fail take care better skunk them. This will make you evade almost everything!
In my opinion this is the 3rd best build for a cat!!!
Wrong yet again. There is a small HV nerf in pvp. Even with 9xx + HV, you can still get hit more than you would probably like to be hit. GVG has complete HV/LK nerf.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦