Checking your computer info and graphics details.
Checking for DxDiag.
-Go to Start-> RUN
- On the RUN
dialog, type dxdiag
and press ENTER
- This will display most of the basic information for your computer.
- Most important parts are - Processor, Memory and DirectX version
- [yes I know my system is old Q_Q;]
- Then click on Display
- This section will states on what kind of graphics card you're using, and also the drivers type.
- Make sure the drivers are from the manufacturer, and not from Microsoft Corporation.
- If you got (Microsoft Corporation) on the drivers info, make sure you've properly installed your graphics card drivers, check the links above for your graphics card.
- Click on Start
- Type dxdiag
on the search box, then press ENTER
or click on the dxdiag icon
- Click on "Save All Information
- Upload the file.
Last edited by Miyuki; 11-12-2009 at 04:29 PM.