View Single Post
06-05-2009   #1 (permalink)
Miyuki
Snow Vampire
Special
Games
Atlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorSpirit of ggFTW

Miyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond reputeMiyuki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Miyuki
IGN: Sarafina
Exclamation ~~*Dragonica Online Technical FAQ*~~

~~~Dragonica Online FAQ ver 0.2~~~

This FAQ is mainly for members who have technical problem when tries to run the game or having problem when running the game or so.
If you have other technical difficulties such as virus problems, hardware, software problems then please use this section:
- Technical Issues - /gg FTW!

New to computers? Try read this safety guide:
- Miyuki's Safety and Useful Guides and Tips for Newbies!

I know it's still bit ugly without any much colourful fonts, bear with it first x:! And I'm still compiling most of the problems found in official forums as well as from my own current experiences.
I'll update this FAQ from time-to-time, if you've any problems or you have other tips, feel free to tell me about it

[System Requirements]
Quote:
First stage, are you able to play Dragonica Online? Check the system requirement before you tries to play Dragonica!

Minimum requirements
CPU - Pentium 3 800Mhz
RAM - Higher than 256MB
Graphic Card - Geforce 2 and above [or equivalent]
Connection - 56k or better
HDD Space - 2GB

Recommended requirements
CPU - Pentium 4 2.4GHz or better
RAM - 1GB or higher
Graphics Card - GeForceFX 5700 or better
Connection - Broadband Internet Connection
HDD Space - 2GB or higher

Note: Minimum requirements only stated on "able" to run Dragonica Online, but can't guarantee smooth gameplay or so.

For those who're on laptop or so, using Intel GMA based system, yes, you can still play...but with bit choppy FPS, recommended chipset are INTEL GMA 3x00 series and GMA 4 series.
[Update your drivers!]
Quote:
Update your drivers! Makesure you've latest drivers, especially for your graphics card and also get the latest directx software.
Here are the links for your graphic cards drivers and also Direct download links for your convenient.
- Graphics Card Drivers Download and DirectX Download

Here are the links for your soundcard/chipset drivers links for your convenient.
- Soundcard/chipset drivers

[Check your directx version and computer info!]
How do I check my DirectX version, what's my computer processor, memory and graphics card? Also on how to get the dxdiag log file.
- How to check?

Everything is up? Download the game now!
Quote:
Dragonica Client - Game Client
Manual Patch
- Update_PatchID.exe
- 0.0.1->1.0.10
- 1.0.9->1.0.10

[Problems?]
Quote:
Display Issues - Please check this section if you've display issues.

Sound Issues - Please check this section if you have sound issues.

Gameplay Issues - Please check this section if you have gameplay issues.

Launching the game - Please check this section if you have launching the game issues.

Last edited by Miyuki; 11-12-2009 at 04:33 PM.