Join Date: Jun 2008
06/02/09 Patch Notes ( 06/02/2009)
Grand Chase Patch Notes
- Jin is on his way, log on to receive a Soul of the Fighter Doll (7 Days) that increases EXP by 10%!
- Dungeon drop rate has increased 10% for one week for rebuilding the park.
- Refer-a-Friend event has been added
- New and Returning Knights will have an option when logging in to name the friend who referred them.
- A "Returning Knight" is any player who has not logged in since May 1st, 2009.
- A "New Knight" is any account created during the event period.
- Prizes will be given out upon login to new, returning, and existing knights.
- The player who refers a new or returning Knight will receive prizes when that Knight performs an attendance check.
- New and Returning Knights will also receive prizes for their first attendance check.
- A player can refer up to 12 new or returning Knights, and will receive progressively better prizes for each one that performs an attendance check.
- As an added bonus, friends receive a 30% bonus to XP and GP when playing on the same team in PvP or Dungeons.
- For a full explanation of the event, please visit the event page on the official website.
- Park background has been returned to normal.
- Cow's statues have been reinstated in the Park.
- Silver Land Continent added to World Map, however it is currently locked as no dungeons are available.
--Grand Chase Team