View Single Post
06-02-2009   #1 (permalink)
Javier
Lazy Lurkin'
Special
Games
Atlantica OnlineDofusTrickster OnlineRift: Planes of Telara

Javier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud ofJavier has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Javier
IGN: Ripchord
Class: Commando
Default Marksburg Castle run 8D

Since we Moogles have already completed the Snake Shrine, and being that it is too easy for us now, I propose that we try out the Marksburg Castle-- according to my lurking on official forum, a team with a few lvl. 95~+ was able to complete it, so this shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

The run will take at most two hours. I'm thinking of a weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. From past experience, evening~night time for NA players, and late morning~mid afternoon for SEA/Aussie players is the most feasible. The proposed timeslot is the 2nd weekend this month (Fri-Sun)**.

I guess since it's a guild dungeon this post is directed more to Moogles members, but anyone else is free to join us 8D. Drop a post if you're free and I'll compile a list of people who'll be able to make it for the dungeon.

Quote:

PROPOSED RUN SCHEDULE

Region/ Date/Time
U.S. West Saturday, 13th June 7pm
U.S. East Saturday, 13th June 10pm
SEA/Aussie Sunday, 14th June 10am
Aussie (Frosty) Sunday, 14th June 12pm
NZ Sunday, 14th June 2pm

What we're looking for is either a Fri night/Sat morning or Sat night/Sun morning run, where the evening timings are for NA people and morning for the Southern hemisphere.

Available:

1. Ripchord
2. Kyoji
3. Baby
4. Miyu
5. Frosty
6. Pho
7. Boomy
8. Fineti 8D?????

It's the nature of my circuitry.

Last edited by Javier; 06-13-2009 at 09:25 AM.