View Single Post
05-25-2009   #13 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
Oh and Rayne.. you should have kept both of your spears D:
2 Arty is just redundant without a princess or decent frontline tanks. Witch + Musician main at the front could have been useless if Miyu silenced it at the right time too ._.
This.

I couldn't help but think, after rewatching em a couple of times that it could have been over a lot faster if Miyu knew how to track turns. Silence may be half useless in PvE but it is still freaking godly in PvP if you can properly track turn usage.

One of the best things to do as an Archer also is to NOT Silence immediately just because you can too, it can be more beneficial for 3 turns to focus on stunning a specific merc, since you have the ability to hit anyone you choose. She could have focusfired on the the main for 3 turns, caused stun, THEN started Silencing.

This is just me tossing it over in my head tho, don't mind me.